Inside Sales Manager
Our client is a manufacturer of metal components for the Oil and Gas industry. We are looking for a working leader to manage a team of 3 Inside Sales people and also provide quotes and oversee the larger pieces of business.
You MUST have a 4 year degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar. You will not be considered if not.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Position consists of leading a team to estimate costs and lead times. Provide application and design engineering support to a defined market team to ensure sales and margin goals are achieved. This role is a great next step for an engineer looking for a management opportunity. This role will provide training to a someone newer to management as it is being put in place for succession planning.
· B.S. Mechanical Engineering Degree
· 5-10 years’ experience in a steel product manufacturing or custom equipment environment
· Experience in leading teams as an individual contributor
· Familiarity with fluid/solid separation and filtration
· Experience with computational fluid dynamics software is a plus
· Ability to review and interpret contract bid specifications and manufacturing drawings
· Ability to perform cost analysis and quotations
· Strong customer contact experience and excellent oral & written communication skills
· The ability to conduct technical presentations, training and job site visits with customers
· Knowledge of and experience with international business. Ability to read and understand contract language.
· Excellent analytical skills
· Extensive experience with MS Office productivity tools (Word, Excel)
· Experience in reading and interpreting drawings and specifications.
· Experience working with Engineering Procurement Contractors (EPCs) a plus.
· Experience working in a highly regulated industry, experience in oil and gas industry a plus.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media