Semiconductor Device Engineer (Mid to Senior)
$70000 to $120000 Per Year
Semiconductor Device Engineer (Mid to Senior) 70-120K
We are seeking a Semiconductor Device Engineer to work for a High-Tech Manufacturer in the Syracuse, NY area.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary, Medical / Dental Benefits, Unlimited PTO, Restricted Stock Options and much more
- Outstanding Career Opportunity to Join a Start-Up Fab with over 100M in assets
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide simulation and thermal modeling of device electrical performance
- Establish process manufacturing tolerances based on simulations of typical structural variations
- Design and layout test chips to verify electrical performance
- Test specifications for test structures
- Analyze electrical characterization data
Education and Experience:
- MS or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering
- 3 to 10+ years of experience in semiconductor device design
- Experience with TCAD device simulation and layout tools
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media