$65000 to $85000 Per Year
Production Supervisor – 12 hour night shift
- Chemical manufacturer that has been in business for 39 years recently had a retirement and is searching for a night shift Production Supervisor. This Supervisor will work 12 hours per night, 3-4 days per week
- If you are interested in stability and want to find an organization with a great work-life balance, then this could be the right fit for you.
- They are looking for a supervisorr that can bring new ideas, implement continuous improvement principles and lead the team effectively
- Relocation is not available nor is sponsorship
- Responsible for enforcing all company rules with regard to safety and housekeeping standards, and driving the safety culture with a behavior-based orientation
- Monitoring and reporting performance KPI’s
- Responsible for maintaining production yields and efficiencies, quality and quantity standards on the shift.
- Maintaining and enhancing team members’ knowledge of all critical to quality and critical to processes elements
- Monitor for trends, and report any process or equipment problems, documenting all maintenance breakdowns
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- 4-year BS/BA degree is preferred or an equivalent of 5+ years of Production Supervision / management experience in a manufacturing setting
- 5+ years of manufacturing supervisory experience is required. Ideally in a packaging, consumer products, chemicals, batching / mixing, plastics or similar manufacturing environments
- Working knowledge with manufacturing principles such as: KPI’s, metrics, GMP’s, lean manufacturing, six-sigma, ISO, etc.
- Able to hire, fire, discipline, coach and mentor the hourly employees
- Excellent communication skills, a natural leader and able to work in a team environment that utilizes multi-tasking skills
If you have excellent leadership skills and interested in working for a very stable organization with a great work-life balance, then send us your resume and we will respond asap!
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media