$100000 to $130000 Per Year
- Design Build experience on large projects over $250 million. A candidate that has led or worked on large joint ventures preferably
- Experience working for a General Contractor as an estimator bidding on DOT or heavy highway projects required. Estimating projects which typically range from 30 million to 300 million dollars.
- Review and incorporate historical data from purchase orders, subcontracts, productivity analysis reports, etc., into unit and man hour figures.
- Review project plans, requirements, proposal specifications, drawings, attend pre-bid meetings, etc. to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate.
- Analyze all bid documents and assess project risks.
- Review accurate quantity takeoffs and materials pricing. Determine labor and equipment costs.
- Understand project logistics and project schedule.
- Prepare bid packages. Compare and evaluate competitive subcontractor and supplier bids.
- Provide complete conceptual (or bid work) and final estimating input on complex projects.
- Assist with technical support to personnel preparing discipline estimates for assigned bids.
- Ensure all working documents and data are maintained to back-up estimate figures.
- Track awarded contracts as required – may include estimating/pricing extra work items, change orders, procuring materials, preparing subcontracts, etc.
- Perform additional assignments as directed.
Provide and coordinate full estimating services on large, complex work and all types of contracts
- Highly motivated and dedicated to complete tasks accurately and efficiently.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, HCSS HeavyBid software, Primavera P6 required; knowledge of AutoCAD and MicroStation a plus.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media