Packaging Machinery Sales- East/Northeast- Remote
• 5+ years of progressive sales experience with targeted selling, setting strategic direction and key account relationship management within key industry sectors
• Technical selling experience and analytical acumen required; experience with equipment & integrated systems of capital goods with values exceeding $500K
• Demonstrate a track record of strategic thinking, sales results and market share improvement in a value based selling environment of capital goods.
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with experience in communicating and working via a remote location.
• Proven experience related to detailed opportunity, forecasting and outlook prediction.
• Proven ability to properly qualify commercial core industry opportunities and develop a local commercial strategy.
• Strong skill set related to communication of value proposition, differentiation and key selling points of systems
• Proven experience in negotiating and closing capital equipment projects inclusive of financial due diligence, terms and conditions and purchase contracts within company guidelines.
• Excellent understanding of market dynamics and packaging trends in the Packaging industry.
• Demonstrated ability to produce results within a team environment and to gain alignment and develop productive working relationships at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent time management, prioritization abilities and project management.
Key Job Functions & Responsibilities
- To call on logical prospects in an organized manner that will allow the group to maintain and expand market penetration of group solutions.
- Accurate definition of project specifications via intercompany written protocols and submission and collection of all pertinent information
- To better qualify each account opportunity and understand the customer’s justification for new machinery and budget approval process.
- To proactively communicate via various protocols to direct supervisor regrading market, competitor, industry and opportunity indicators as well as to colleagues both nationally and internationally based.
- To review with prospects Group policies regarding terms of payment, service rates, legal T&C, service maintenance contracts etc.
- To provide prompt follow-up after an installation to assure that the customer is satisfied with the machinery and service provided and liaise with Group personnel to ensure customer satisfaction.
- To network with OEM companies, in examples: robotic, labeling, code daters, case packers, conveyor, integrators, cartoners and film suppliers etc. within your assigned territory, industry or market to ensure the Group is perceived as a leading provider of packaging machinery.
- Employees will conduct themselves with the integrity and respect associated with their positions, fellow employees, customers and the company. Employees should always use good judgment and discretion in carrying out the company's business. The highest standards of ethical conduct should always be used by the employee.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media