Manager of Data Analytics
$140000 to $160000 Per Year
looking for a highly motivated, creative and enthusiastic professional to join the Internal Audit (IA) team as a Data Analytics Manager. We offer the opportunity for a data professional to utilize their leadership abilities while leveraging their strong data science/analytics skillset to further improve assurance provided by IA engagements. The role will be responsible for executing upon the Internal Audit department data analytics strategy and be responsible for the end to end deployment of data analytic activities which result in meaningful business insights. The position, under the supervision of the IT Audit Director, will manage a team of Data Analysts while driving a collaborative team environment.
The Data Analytics Manager will be responsible for overseeing a team performing data analytic activities for the Internal Audit department as the team transforms to a more data driven audit approach. This will be accomplished through innovation and by partnering with members of the IA team to leverage data across all phases of the audit lifecycle. The Data Analytics Manager must possess strong communication and data visualization skills to communicate data analytics output with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Execute on the overall data analytics strategy for the Internal Audit function
- Manage the deployment of DA resources on audit engagements
- Overall accountability for data science/analytics delivery in the planning, fieldwork and reporting phases of the audit lifecycle
- Complete required IA planning documentation, participate in walkthroughs, and help determine how to validate data hypothesizes
- Deploy a data analytics platform and data analytic test scripts for use on current and future audits
- Manage team of data analysts including career and performance management
- Support Chief Audit Executive, Audit Directors and Audit Managers in the audit planning process by leveraging data to identify key risks
- Effectively communicate data analytic results through the use of data visualization techniques
- Oversee / perform continuous monitoring on data driven processes
- Maintain professional standards as defined by IIA and Internal Audit Charter and policies.
- Obtain and maintain an awareness of data across the organization
- Develop positive working relationship and maintain effective communication with audit leadership team, audit team members, audit clients, and key stakeholders.
- Provide timely feedback to data analysts, both written and verbally, regarding their performance evaluation
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, from an accredited college or university, with a major in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related field of study
- Relevant Professional certification preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant data science/analytics experience
- Knowledge of current data science/analytics methodologies
- Team-oriented individual who is able to motivate team members
- Proven leadership skills – ability to influence and motivate others to quickly achieve results
- Proficiency in data science/analytics software (ACL, DataIku, etc)
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media