Chief Financial Officer with Bonus of 35%
Assumes overall responsibility for the financial management of the Bank and the Corporation, including fiscal record keeping, fiscal reporting, budgeting and financial analysis functions, capital, dividend and liquidity analysis and planning, interest rate sensitivity and leadership of ALCO. As the Bank’s Investment Officer, assumes responsibility and management of the Bank’s investment security portfolio. Assumes responsibility for the Bank’s Accounting Department. Interacts with other Executive and Senior Leaders on any/all matters affecting the Accounting area. Interacts with the Directors’ Financial Planning Committee, Investment Committee and Audit Committee relative to Accounting responsibilities and activities.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and 5 to 10 years related experience required.
· Advanced degree in accounting preferred and/or CPA certification preferred.
· Must possess a full range of personal computer skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Supervisory experience
· Ability to analyze data as well as situations
· Knowledge of accounting principles relating to reconciliations and financial profitability
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media