Blockchain Security Analyst
Fusion HCR is hiring a Blockchain Security Analyst for a direct hire, opportunity with a leader in the managed security space.
The blockchain security analyst will break new ground in cybersecurity. The analyst will assess new blockchain platforms and applications for clients, as well as identify weaknesses in implementations, architectures, and protocols. As part of the Blockchain Security Center, the analyst will be client and community facing, working directly with development teams to mitigate their security risks in blockchain applications.
Our client is a respected blockchain security company and is often asked to consult on brand new algorithms, architectures, and software from major cryptocurrencies, exchanges, Fortune 500 companies, and startups. The analyst will leverage their experience to provide guidance to internal and external senior stakeholders on innovative blockchain and related technologies.
- Assess blockchain solutions that address client needs
- Collaborate with internal development teams and external development partners on the security of products that address industry gaps
- Review source code and architecture of blockchain implementations for security issues
- Develop threat models against customer code / designs / infrastructures
- Deliver reports of findings where failures are indicated in customer designs or architectures
- Review customer code for basic logic or against specifications
- Generate actionable findings from review activities
- Identify areas of interest for further research and development
- Scope and estimate level of effort for blockchain services
- Innovate new attacks and intellectual property with your research teammates.
- Mentor team members in your area of expertise
- Proven experience in blockchain (such as published source code, blog posts, contribution to blockchain organizations, etc.)
- Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, information security or related field of study
- Strong knowledge of programming languages with a preference toward C/C++, Rust, Python, or Go
- Familiarity with blockchain smart contract languages and common security weaknesses
- Strong understanding of security concepts and secure architectures
- Intermediate knowledge of cryptography and weaknesses in cryptographic implementations
- 3+ years of experience in software development, solution architecture, or related fields
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence working directly with software developers on source code, as well as client and internal executives for requirements gathering
o Experience architecting blockchain solutions on multiple platforms
o Participant in blockchain organizations and foundations
o Experience conducting structured assessments, including those of products
o Presentation experience at top cybersecurity conferences
o Experience with patents and invention disclosure
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media