Plant Manager - Paper
$90000 to $135000 Per Year
Plant Manager – Paper (90-135K)
Immediate opening available for a Plant Manager to work for a reputable Paper Manufacturer near the Horseheads, NY area.
- The Plant Manager will be responsible for the successful execution of all plant operations
- Ensure KPI’s are achieved (Safety, Quality, Productivity, and Cost)
- Motivate, guide, and inspire managers and supervisors towards goal achievement
- Conduct performance appraisals
- Set and monitor annual budgets
- Summarize and report daily shift performance to the Division President
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Knowledge of cutting, folding, and gluing operations within the Pulp/Paper Manufacturing Industry
- 5 to 10+ years of Supervisory / Management experience
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media