Our client is a 100 year old well known construction industry firm located in the Aurora that services Northeastern Illinois.
Benefits are top flight and include medical, dental, vison, 401K and a generous PTO plan. This new role is open due to explosive growth in their industry.
We are looking for a Full-Time Staff Accountant that will need to be well versed in general accounting and WIP construction accounting. Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Assist with A/R, and some collecting responsibilities.
- Investigate unreconciled payments by working with the service team and customers
- Process credit card payments
- Assist with Customer and Vendor relations including email requests for ACH info, W-9 info, vendor set up, etc..
- Assist with daily cash deposits and banking activities.
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Enter journal entries
- Perform various general ledger account reconciliations
- Assist with month end and year-end closes.
- Help prepare monthly and year-end financial statements.
- Assist with year-end financial audits.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 1-2 years of Construction Industry experience
- 1-2 years of Public Accounting experience a plus
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media