Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Document the roll shipments on the roll receiving quality log.
· Contribute to the strategic planning and development as a member of the executive team, and keeping and distributing notes and records, reports to executive and management team.
· Coordinates the preparation of budget and financial forecasts.
· Other areas of responsibility: company insurance, contracts and agreements, legal areas and activities, corporate level negations (eg premises, plant, trading, acquisitions and divestments, disposals) major supplier/customer/partner relationships, regulatory bodies’ relationships and strategies, approvals and accreditations.
· Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
Knowledge, Skill, Abilities:
· MS word, excel and PowerPoint computer skills.
· Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
· Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
· Ability to efficiently handle multiple tasks at the same time.
· Working knowledge of all GAAP and financial reports.
· Proven working experience as a Financial Controller.
· 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience.
· Advanced degree in Accounting.
· Licensed CPA required.
· Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
· Experience with creating financial statements.
· Experience with general ledger functions and month-end/year end close process.
· Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media