Manufacturing Process Improvement Engineer
$1 to $86000 Per Year
This full time, permanent Manufacturing Process Improvement Engineer career opportunity is at a growing company that is expanding its current casting operations. This is an incredible opportunity to be involved in that expansion. All manufacturing operations are in the United States. Employees enjoy working here and the average employee tenure is 15 to 20 years.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate should include the following:
- Working with, supporting and meeting customer manufacturing needs
- Launching new products
- Minimizing costs while meeting production and quality requirements
- Supporting parts area
- Minimizing manufacturing costs and scrap
- Approving Production Part Approval Process
- Engineering Change Notices
- Resolving issues with fixturing and tooling
- Improving manufacturing processes and operations
- Interacting with a variety of coworkers, management and customers
- Meeting safety and quality requirements
The background of the successful candidate will include the following:
- A four year Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Materials Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering or related related degree
- Three or more years of experience as a Manufacturing Engineer
- A solid work history
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media