Looking to join a company where team work and people work together to achieve extraordinary results? We are seeking a Project Manager to lead and ensure a successful execution and closure of assigned projects. This is an innovative manufacturing company with a growing product line and a great customer base. Located in Lancaster, PA.
- Facilitate review of customer specifications and quotes such that the scope of work is defined.
- Estimating, quoting, and documenting change(s) in scope to customer.
- Direct communication to align and reconcile project expectations with deliverables.
- Collaborate in assembling project financial plan, monitor the plan and drive for corrective action when plan is in jeopardy. Managing the stage gate process, in conjunction with project sponsors for the evaluation, selection, execution, and monitoring of the product development portfolio pipeline.
- Providing support and facilitation for end-to-end product introduction process by serving as point of integration to coordinate communications, manage workflow between teams and provide consistent reporting.
- Establishing and supporting a consistent methodology for resource management across key initiatives impacting the business.
- Work with customers to correct measurable, significant lapses in plan.
- Provide ongoing support after shipment as necessary, until customer is completely satisfied.
- Arrange and facilitate all customer visits during duration of project.
- Obtaining from customer all that is needed for our completion of project: specifications, test material, floor plan sign offs, payments, etc.
- Coordinates project work plan for successful project completion.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in product development “discovery to launch” manufacturing environment
- Five years of experience in a project management position.
- Demonstrated technical competency with product line
- Highly organized and good at managing details
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Aptitude to deal directly with customers effectively in high pressure situations, not conflict-adverse
- Proactive on follow-up, not letting issues linger
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to plan
- Good negotiator (searches for "win-win" solutions)
- PMP or similar certificate desirable
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media