$90000 to $110000 Per Year
Position: Automation Specialist
Location: Atlanta but Open to other locations
Large European Manufacturing / Energy consulting company providing consulting and engineering professional services is growing their North America presence.
Recruiting an individual who solid in Automation programming and design.
Individual can be located anywhere as they will be supporting 20+ manufacturing locations with support. Travel should be about once a month.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Must have design, development, and implementation of Controls in manufacturing plants.
- Automation programming, in particular, at least a few of the following skills:
▪ Controls: PLC - Allen-Bradley required, (Siemens, Mitsubishi, Omron)
▪ SCADA: Rockwell-Factory, Wonderware, Inductive Automation-Ignition
▪ Motion Controller Programming: Yaskawa, ABB
▪ Edge Connectivity: OPC-UA configuration
▪ Cloud connectivity: AWS IoT Core, AWS SiteWise, AWS GreenGrass
▪ SQL knowledge
- Understand, document and prioritize high level business requirements
- Must possess a good understanding of software development and agile methodology.
- Programming, Testing and commissioning of Automation software
- Perform Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), Installation Qualification (IQ), Operational Qualification (OQ)
- Assist maintenance personnel with troubleshooting
- Identify gaps in the application functionality and work with the technical team to provide solutions
- Work with application support and development teams to fix software bugs and escalate issues
- Develop and manage user acceptance criteria.
- Own the quality of the product delivered by engaging closely in QA activities.
- Convert high level business requirements for design and development
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media