Sr. Facilities Manager
$125000 to $145000 Per Year
Established and major manufacturing company with a very good working culture has an opportunity in the southern portion of upstate NY due to a retirement for a Sr. Facilities Manager. In this role will provide leadership and vision in an environment that is multi-site. Responsibilities include all facets of building management and property operation. In this high visibility role will interact with all levels of the company’s leadership. The environment is future oriented, customer centric and a high value is placed on outstanding communication skills as well as strong business judgement. There is a management incentive up to 10%, on average 7% profit sharing, health, dental, vision, 401K with some matching, and a relocation package that is competitive.
- Bachelor degree in related field with a preference for a Master’s degree
- 10 years of professional experience of which at least 8 of the years are in facility management and of which 3 are at the level of Facility Manager
- Needed is experience in construction, leasing, engineering and all facets of property operation and building management
- Needed is experience with human resource and performance management processes
- Must be proficient with understanding management agreements and contract language
- High level of integrity and a strong leader
- Computer and systems knowledge that is excellent
- Must be strong with financial management to include tracking, budgeting and forecasting
- Able to read and understand construction specifications, blueprints, and single line diagrams
- Prefer CMMS / Work Order Management experience
- Facilities Management Association (FMA), Certified Facility Manager (CFM), Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional (LEED AP) designation preferred
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media