Senior Accountant - Revenue Recognition (Remote)
Senior Accountant-Revenue Recognition (Remote)
$148M Telehealth Company – 100% remote – Up to $110K with 7% bonus
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Role can be 100% remote
- Must work EST hours (EST candidates and CST candidates are preferred)
- Great benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Experience with NetSuite required
- 3+ years related experience in Revenue, preferably experience with SaaS revenue in the technology industry.
- CPA with Big 4 experience preferred.
- Understand ASC 606 in depth
- A highly productive self-starter with very strong work ethic and commitment to excellence.
- Strong accountability and detail oriented; prepares accurate and timely work product.
- Ability to work independently and thrive and be a team player.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and messaging skills.
- Ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment.
- Understanding of global quote-to-cash business processes and best practices.
- Advanced Excel skills and knowledge ofSalesforce.com
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze customer contracts for revenue elements and ensure proper revenue recognition.
- Complete month-end close activities including posting accurate entries and reporting of key revenue data.
- Perform deferred revenue reconciliations and other key processes within the revenue close process.
- Provide technical accounting guidance in accordance with ASC Topic 606.
- Partner with Order-to-Cash cross functional teams (Sales, Legal, Sales Ops, Finance, and/or AR) to ensure all fully executed agreements are properly booked and recognized accurately in our monthly, quarterly, and annual public filings.
- Partner with the FP&A group to ensure accurate budgeting and forecasting of revenue.
- Coordinate and respond to external audit queries for the corporate quarterly and annual audits to ensure auditors receive required information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Calculate the standalone selling price analysis on an annual basis.
- Ensure compliance with SOX controls and business processes for all revenue recognition activities.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media