RN - ICU - NIGHTS
$25 to $40 Per Hour
PERM FULL TIME-RN ICU- Sanford, FL
We are a 221-bed acute care hospital and Level II Trauma Center, serving the communities of Seminole and West Volusia counties. The hospital provides the only full-service cardiovascular program in Seminole and West Volusia, including open heart surgery, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, cardiac rehabilitation and comprehensive diagnostic services. Other specialized services include orthopedic and spine care, robotic surgery, acute inpatient medical rehabilitation and complete imaging services .
We are located 3.6 miles east of I-4 between S.R. 46 and Highway 17-92 in Sanford. The hospital provides 24/7 emergency care at its main location as well as another ER at 4525 International Parkway in Sanford.
The ICU Registered Nurse is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
Our Critical Care Department features a 12-bed CVICU, 8-bed ICU and 8-bed Neuroscience ICU
- 1- 3 previous RN critical care experience required.
- CCRN and recent ICU experience strongly preferred..
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license or compact. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider (BLS/ACLS certification).
- NIHSS stroke certification and PALS required
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*Please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your position.
- An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus
- Shifts: Nights only (rotating weekends)
- 12 hour shifts
- 2 year RN critical care experience required. Recent ICU or ICU stepdown experience .
Salary range: 2 yr- $28.75- 7 yrs-$33.40- 12 yrs-$36.97- 17 yrs-$41.32 depending on experience
Sign On: case by case
RELO: case by caseApply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media