$75000 to $95000 Per Year
- Consumer products manufacturing facility is looking for a Warehouse Manager.
- This person will be responsible to manage, upgrade and assist with streamlining the operation
- This is a newly created positions as they recently expanded the warehouse attached to their existing production facility
- They have great fantastic benefits and are big believers in growth potential
- Full comprehensive relocation offered
- Sponsorship and visa transfers are not available
- Direct, staff and manage a warehouse team of 20- 30 hourly associates
- Coordinate all warehouse activities to ensure that required tasks are accurately completed in an efficient manner
- Manage a 150,000-square feet, 15 dock doors, Just-in-time operation and 30+ employees
- Responsible for people and team development, quality performance, cost, service and safety
- Motivate the team to achieve performance targets
- Organize and facilitate team meetings to achieve a continuous improvement process
- Ensure site regulatory compliance (OSHA, DOT, FDA, EPA)
- BS/BA education required and 5+ of warehousing management experience
- Prefer experience from a consumer products or foods manufacturing / distribution environment
- Experience in a high-volume shipping and receiving operation\Proven organizational skills, planning skills, and Team Leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong computer skills
- Military veterans thrive in this environment
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media