CNC Lathe Machinist
- Setup and operate CNC Turning Machines to perform multiple machining and cutting operations.
- Knowledge of Variable Programming a plus.
- Haas or Fanuc control experience.
- Ensures product quality to meet or exceed specifications.
- Participates in operator training programs as a trainee or the trainer.
- Obtains all necessary tooling, correct drawings and any special instructions.
- Inspects and gauges parts in process.
- Detects and reports faulty machine operation, defective material and equipment, drawing discrepancies, and other unusual conditions to supervisor.
- Oils and greases machine, replaces coolant, and replaces tooling as required.
- On a daily basis, will maintain CNC Turning Machine and work area in a neat and orderly condition.
- Observes all safety regulations in all duties performed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5 years relevant CNC Turning work experience.
- Ability to work at close tolerances.
- Ability to read and understand blue prints.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media