$70000 to $85000 Per Year
Our client is going through growth and change and as a result in the search of a top notch Project Engineer. This site is located near Menomonie, WI, commutable from the Twin Cities or Eau Claire, WI.
Coordinate and manage capital projects, monitor process operations/controls, and assist with technical issues for the facility to support production, maintenance, process improvements, and new process development
- Define capital project scope and cost as directed by the management team.
- Ensure that the needs of all stake holders are identified and addressed during the project definition and costing stage.
- Manage capital ensure that all work is carried out in a safe and efficient manner and completed within scope, on time, on budget and meet all applicable design standards.
- Provide downtime requirements to Production Manager for scheduling.
- Coordinate equipment installations and construction as necessary to ensure minimal disruption of production.
- Complete capital projects and repairs on time/on budget.
To be considered....
- Bachelors degree in engineering. Preference for chemical, mechanical or related.
- Minimum 3 years engineering experience with project related background.
- Ability to create projects to support improvements in plant operations
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Comprehensive oral and written skills.
Preference for a background with...
- GMP's, food production environments, and 3A standards.
- Familiarity with process controls
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media