Sr. Manager Consulting, Workday HCM
Sr. Manager Consulting - Workday HCM (Human Capital Management)
Seeking an experienced and passionate technology executive – a solutions builder, who wants a daily collaborative environment
Work you’ll do
• Assist clients in addressing their most complex business challenges by maximizing performance of the Human Resource (HR) function through leading-edge systems and processes
• Define, build and implement enhancements to HR processes and structure that will improve the HR function’s alignment to business objectives and ability to help drive business results
• Drive HR technology implementations through planning, process design, configuration, user acceptance testing, etc.
The Workday practice is the implementation partner of choice for Workday’s largest clients.
• 5+ years’ experience configuring and implementing Workday, experience as a client of Workday through an implementation, experience in other HRIS with desire to re-tool to Workday.
• Experience in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing).
• Ability to manage work, lead a workstream, and mentor junior team members
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of the HR function and processes or relevant academic coursework / professional certification programs
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Existing and up to date Workday HCM Partner Certification
- 4+ years of consulting experience, most recently in a Lead role, or similar level role, preferably with a large consulting firm
- Experience managing cross functional teams.
- HR knowledge and HR Technology experience in Workday, SAP, Oracle or similar ERP technologies (preferably cloud based)
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media