Analog IC Design Engineer
- Leading IC company with over $1billion in sales
- Use industry state-of-the-art knowledge to design new and innovate high performance analog and mixed signal circuits, finding the right optimization of cost, power and performance to provide the best customer solution.
- Simulate and verify design solutions meet expected performance levels.
- Provide meaningful reports on design proposals and implementation (design reviews).
- Coordinate custom layout development, driving floorplan and providing guidance to layout engineers.
- Perform laboratory evaluation and debug of new solutions and provide support to test and validation teams to guarantee performance in full production programs.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with traditional analog mixed signal circuit block features and design including A/D, D/A, or PLL
- MS or PhD in EE and 3-25 years in the industry doing analog IC design
- Strong capability in transistor-level circuit design.
- Fluency in concepts related to noise, system stability, linearity and signal processing and digitization.
- Understanding of device fundamentals and fabrication process and layout non-idealities.
- Ability to use various circuit simulation tools such as Spectre, Matlab and/or Hspice.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media