Data Analyst - Senior IN PITTSBUGH ONLY
As a key member of our clients Business Operations team, this analyst will develop the business analytics and reporting as it pertains to supporting the strategic direction of the business unit. The ideal candidate will have strong domain knowledge and analytic and communication skills, working with cross functional business partners who manage and support the business. The role requires the ability to gather and analyze sales, operations, financial and other business data, create industry standard and customized summary views of the business, identify trends and elicit key insights, and make sound business recommendations. Success will be rooted in timely and crisp communications, cross-functional collaboration, uncompromising attention to detail and delivering on commitments.
What you will do:
- Help to define, implement and evolve the reporting environment, identify key data sources and work toward automation of operational reports to create broad visibility across the organization.
- Gather, aggregate and analyze data from back-office systems and other touch-points to provide holistic views and analytics as to the health of the business.
- Work with key stakeholders to define and publish KPls in executive-level dashboards across defined segments as well as BU rollups.
- Establish at-risk and early warning processes and reporting to drive proactive vs reactive behaviors.
- Provide ad hoc reports, data analysis and strategic recommendations as needed.
- The individual will participate in a wide variety of process improvement efforts, including the analysis and documentation of business processes.
- The analyst will identify and execute on process improvement opportunities in sales, quality, throughput, productivity, and costing while promoting lean culture mentality.
- The analyst will work in a highly collaborative approach, managing multiple competing priorities and assignments.
This role might be a good fit if you:
- Have 5+ years of previous financial or business analytic experience
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in economics, accounting or finance required.
- Are experienced using the Salesforce, Microsoft Suite, SAP and Data Warehousing tools.
- Have expert level Microsoft Excel knowledge including Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Power Query, Data Modeling, VLook up and advanced formulas.
- Are experienced with software sales metrics and KPIs.
- Are experienced using Microsoft Power BI, Datahug, Marketo, a plus
- Have proven ability to blend data from multiple systems tables to create comprehensive holistic views, as well as translating complex data into a consumable format for the target audience.
- Pay attention to accuracy, clarity and detail.
- Can quickly build trusted relationships with leadership and cross functional teams.
- Are a self-motivated team player who has a strong work ethic.
- Are a self-starter and comfortable working within ambiguity as projects, data, and reporting is developed over time
- Are responsible and timely in meeting regular reporting and analytics due dates
- Salesforce Developer or Administrator Certification a plus.
- Six Sigma and PMP certification a plus.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media