We are actively recruiting for a City Planner / Urban Planner to work in Oklahoma. This is for a repeat client who provides a welcoming and family-friendly atmosphere. The City is growing and moving up and this will afford growth and expansion within the role.
Opportunity: Lead, oversee, and participate in the design and management of the City’s housing and land. Serve as a liaison between the City and the public, homeowners, developers, and builders to help design, develop, implement, and expedite planning inquiries. Will receive guidance in the beginning and then have autonomy thereafter.
- Bachelor's degree in Urban Planning or similar study
- AICP Certified, required
- 4+ years of Municipal Planning experience
- Exceptional communication and service to the community
- Growing City with a considerable amount of potential for new and exciting challenges
- One of top 5% of benefits in the state
- Client is open to relocation
Client is actively hiring. Apply today.
#cityplanner #urbanplanner #municipal #municipality #historicpreservation #aicp #rural #oklahoma #relocation #relocate #hiring #jobsok #engineering #consultingApply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media