$70000 to $75000 Per Year
- Requires a bachelor's degree
- Prefer minimum of two years labor experience
- Strong ability to manage ambiguity in investigating employee and labor relation situations
- Ability to formulate a successful partnership with labor leadership
- Demonstrated outcomes with the ability to advise, persuade, mediate and confront difficult, unusual or high impact issues
- Previous plant and/or union environment experience required
- Ability to prioritize work and work in a self-directed and fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail to ensure accurate data management
- Advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrated experience managing culture shifts
- Bi-lingual Spanish capabilities are a plus
NOTE: Would love someone with Labor Relations but this is “nice to have” not MUST have!
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media