Manufacturing Area Engineer & Supervisor
$90000 to $100000 Per Year
Come join an employment leader in the Burlington / Fort Madison, Iowa area! They're a global leader in their product categories, carrying major market share of the products out there.
In this role you will lead a team of approximately 10-12 hourly technicians in a chemical manufacturing environment. You will be expected to provide supervision, plans, and schedules for the operation of the blending equipment and the formulation of product to meet production schedule requirements.
- Ensure a best-in-class Safety, Environmental, and Health culture by leading by example and adhering to and improving upon existing processes and programs.
- Improve quality of processes and identify and implement efficiency improvements.
- Collaborate with a strong and high performing leadership team, including the Shift Supervisors, Technical Manager, Operations Manager, EHS&S Manager and Plant Director to drive change and influence.
- Collaborate with the Technical Manager and Maintenance team to ensure facilities systems are at maximum designed reliability, availability, and working at maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the formulation process and associated utility systems.
- At least a Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, technology or related.
- At least 3-5 years of manufacturing experience in a plant environment.
- Experience in a supervisory or lead role required
- Working knowledge of manufacturing, engineering, and management techniques.
- Must be able to effectively multi-task and problem-solve in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to manage, motivate and train others to achieve required goals
To be considered for employment you must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer and you will not require employment visa sponsorship now or in the future.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media