Technical Sales Rep - Physical Properties (Philadelphia) 1472
Our client has an opening for a Technical Sales Rep. You will be responsible for sales of their lines of Density and Concentration instruments as well as their line of Volatility and Consistency measurement instruments. Your territory covers Eastern PA and Southern NJ. Candidates will ideally be located near Philadelphia, PA, but other major cities in the territory are possible.
The base salary range for this position is $67,000/y to $76,000/y and depends on capital equipment sales experience, with specific industry experience preferred. The commission plan is uncapped, pays monthly from dollar one, and includes bonuses for meeting and exceeding targets. Our client offers a mileage reimbursement program, full benefits, profit sharing bonuses, and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years.
- Generating and developing new accounts and effectively managing existing accounts.
- Presenting to small and large audiences including C-suite executives, production managers, and technicians.
- Qualifying opportunities, developing proposals, and closing business.
Skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in capital equipment or analytical instruments sales.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in a natural sciences or engineering is preferred
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 75%).
- Valid driver's license and passport.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media