Director of Technical Accounting and SEC Reporting
Director of Technical Accounting & SEC Reporting
$150M SEC LifeSciences Company, —Central Bay Area—up to $180k plus bonus, annual stock grant $75k
- Role is open due to growth of the company.
- Great benefits
- Better work life balance
- In office full time
- Great relocation package
- Bachelor’s in Accounting. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Targeting 8+ years’ public accounting experience, Big 4 preferred.
- CPA required.
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on US GAAP and SEC regulations for the preparation and filing of SEC reports and demonstrate a clear understanding of related authoritative literature governing financial reporting for public companies
- Prepare technical accounting memos and analysis as needed
- Lead the coordination and preparation of quarterly and year-end external financial reports, including business section, risk factors, footnotes and MD&A for quarterly earnings releases, 10-Qs and 10-Ks and related press releases and earnings release scripts
- Prepare and maintain stock-based compensation and earnings per share. This includes being a liaison for employee related equity inquiries
- Prepare and review the consolidation including elimination entries
- Prepare and review the consolidated cash flow statement
- Prepare the SOX planning documents
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media