$100000 to $150000 Per Year
We seek a Project Manager to provide expertise in project delivery and management with the expectation to manage various projects and/or programs. The Project Manager needs to have a diverse background in water/wastewater to manage projects related to design, planning and construction; and a variety of other related assignments as well as work in a team environment developing engineering studies, conceptual designs, construction plans and specifications, as well as providing support during construction.
- Mentoring staff and providing career guidance and supporting their growth while following our core values
- Develop and maintain client relationships with existing and new clients to understand their future needs and to ensure that their expectations are being met
- Managing multiple technical assignments simultaneously to lead teams to complete assignments to the client's satisfaction while following the contract requirements and maintaining schedule and budget.
- Technical excellence in planning studies, preliminary designs, final designs, program management, bid assistance and office services during construction for pump stations, pipelines, treatment plants, and stormwater systems.
- Identify and lead business development pursuits, including positioning and preparation of proposals, to meet the Office's growth goals
- Manage staff assignments and work load to increase efficiency, while helping staff achieve their career objectives.
Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering is required. Master's degree is desirable.
Experience: Minimum 8 years’ experience in water and wastewater design, planning, construction management and business development; water/wastewater treatment and large treatment plant experience required.
Certifications: A PE designation is required. PE certification in northeast states is desirable.
- Ability to develop and manage client relationships and demonstrated ability to manage large projects
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Demonstrated experience in project delivery including the management of client expectations, technical team, and financial aspects of projects
- Strong technical and entrepreneurial competencies as well as a desire to expand existing client relationships and to establish working relationships with new clients.
- Demonstrable commitment for exceeding client expectations by presenting and implementing the best solutions to meet their needs.
- Self-starter with ability to participate collaboratively with team and lead and manage others
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media