One of our clients is a global leader in addressable media solutions. They focus on 3 core areas to deliver a one-stop approach to their clients: cleaner data, customer privacy, and audience-focused optimization. Due to growth they are seeking to hire several key people to join their NYC Team. Initially the position will be based virtually and when it is safe it will be based full time out of their NYC Office.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the execution and analytics of etail media programs for a designated client. You will also be responsible for the recommendation, set up and bid strategy for the digital retail plan. You will work closely with client Strategy and Activation teams across Digital, Search, Social and Addressable channels to allow for holistic digital retail media function.
- Activates, Optimizes, and measures digital retail media programs as are consistent with brand marketing objectives
- Helps to manage Search and Display campaigns through a managed service with approved retail partners
- Ensures tactical consistency across all elements of plan development and implementation
- Measures media performance and manages pacing at all stages to ensure original objectives and strategies are being met to client satisfaction
- Helps to oversee relationship with media partners for these specific programs
- Oversees both media & sales metrics evaluation and optimization recommendations
- Ensures knowledge sharing across internal teams, open communication & provides thought leadership
- Identifies & builds functional expertise or knowledge in a relevant, unique & specific media area, including shopper media expertise
- Seeks out information to remain current on media trends
- Works in Platforms for Search and Display activations
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required or Equivalent Experience
- 5+ years of working experience required
- Agency and/or Programmatic or Search Campaign Management/Delivery experience preferred
- Proven knowledge of digital media activations
- Experience with marketing and communications process required
- Proven experience in writing and presenting relevant information to client audience
- Self- sufficient and problem solver
- Management of team
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media