$75000 to $85000 Per Year
- Primary responsibility includes hands- on in manufacturing process study, validation and improvements, the management status report for new projects including development of some documentation as APQP, Control Plans, PPAP, Manufacturing Process Books, visual aids, design of some simple manufacturing fixtures and gages etc. Responsible for MSDS, RoHS system & information. Strong communication with customers & suppliers.
- BS degree in Engineering degree or 5 years of equivalent experience
- Understanding of AITF16949 requirements
- Experience developing work instruction and procedures for inspection, verification, and production processes
- Experience in 8D
- Experience with APQP processes and specific documentation for process stability & validation
- Experience in 3D Modeling (solidworks)
- Experience in tool and mold making process or design is a plus
- Knowledge in TQM, PPAP, APQP, PFMEA, ISO, TPM, 5S, Kaizen
- Root Cause Analysis Experience
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media