Process Automation Lead
Client is one of the largest carriers in its niche; offering life, annuity, LTC and disability products. The client has a long history, a focus on charitable giving and a mission of providing excellent care to its members. This carrier has attracted a number of high quality associates with strong Big 4/Consulting backgrounds.
The client has recently created an internal Business Improvement Center of Excellence headed up by a former Big 4 Managing Director. There are a number of current initiatives which include automation, finance and operational transformation. Generally speaking, these project initiatives would be an appropriate opportunity for a current or former Big 4/Regional Consulting firm associate who would be keen on bringing their insurance and consulting SME to an environment where there is strong opportunity to make an impact.
The client is seeking a Process Automation Lead who will manage the Center of Excellence team. The Automation Lead will provide the strategy and vision for process automation, while challenging organizational thinking for new automation operating models. The scope of the role includes:
- Managing and leading RPA initiatives.
- Defines the vision and sets objectives, priorities and scope for the Automation program.
- Accountable and responsible for establishing the strategy and governance for Automation program.
- Defines the mechanism for measuring the Automation program against defined objectives including how progress is tracked and benchmarked.
- Knowledge of Blue Prism, Cloud Technologies, and various web technologies.
- Knowledge of Various methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- Six Sigma, Green Belt or higher is a plus
- Hybrid work environment is offered.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media