Tool and Die Maker 1st and 2nd shift opportunities
TOOL AND DIE MAKER
- Award Winning Manufacturer of Consumer Products
- World Leader in outdoor products
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Comprehensive Benefits and Salary Program
Medical, Dental, Vision Programs
HSA or FSA available
401k with match
Employee Life insurance (no cost to employee) and Life Plans available for spouse and children
- Chance to be part of a proud team manufacturing award winning products recognized worldwide
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
The primary role of this position is to repair and conduct preventative maintenance of various sheet metal die types from progressive to manual, as well as repair and maintain die components and fixtures.
- Troubleshoot die problems by observing defective parts or by observing dies operating in the presses
- Fabricate die components and/or conduct the necessary work to the various die components to ensure proper die operation
- Make necessary improvements needed in the tooling to make a part that is compliant to quality requirements.
- High school diploma or GED: plus tool & die journeyman’s card and / or a minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience as a tool & die maker / tool maker in a manufacturing environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Self-motivated and a demonstrated ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Blueprint reading skills required
- Demonstrated ability to operate all tool room equipment (grinders, mills, lathes, hand air tools, manual tools) without assistance as well as hand tools & measurement tools.
- must have metal stamping experience
- Experience with various measuring instruments, such as depth / Height gauges, calipers / micrometers
- Computer Skills: MS Word, MS Word. Knowledge of Minitab and AS400 strongly desired.
- Basic mathematical skills
- Strong teamwork and oral/written communication skills
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media