Project Manager- Multi-Family Projects
Highly respected full-service commercial and multi-family general contracting company in Seattle and ranked one of the Best Workplaces in Seattle is seeking a Multifamily Project Manager to join their growing team!!
Our Multifamily Project Manager will provide leadership and accountability for successful project delivery. This includes management and oversight for all phases of the construction project from business development through pre-construction, construction, occupancy, closeout, and building operations.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overall accountability to both company and client for all aspects of the project: Schedule, Budget, Quality.
- Responsible to deliver sustainable earnings from satisfied customers.
- Cultivate and maintain strong customer relationships: includes client, tenants, architects, engineers, PM and subcontractor partners.
- Training and development of assigned project staff, including performance evaluations.
- Monitor work load of each project engineer and provide assignments to develop staff to full potential.
- Attend monthly Cost Meetings; provide timely and accurate cost information to keep Management informed as to project progress for all projects and special problems, if any.
- Review and monitor projects for potential risks, establish planning with team to mitigate and minimize.
- Overall responsibility for project manager, project engineer and project coordinator duties.
- Support and coordinate with superintendent on project requirements in the field.
- Foster an inclusive team environment.
- Pursue and sell new work based on goals set with Partner.
- Lead project team to achieve a best quality reference for each project team and each member of the team.
- Lead your team in presentations for new work as required.
- Participate in preparation of marketing materials and RFP responses as required.
- Lead on all pre-construction efforts.
- Lead on all project estimates, whether schematic, DD or any stage of design or sales.
- Establish bidding strategy for the project whether lump sum or negotiated and establish bidders’ list for projects, and cultivate new contractors to our team.
- Assure there is a complete estimate for all trade scope of work.
- Review General Conditions and direct work pricing.
- Oversee bid day activities.
- Find the “Advantage” in Lump Sum bidding.
- Overall responsibility for a qualified bid proposal, including review by Partner.
- Provide all buy out and close down of contracts with subcontractors and vendors.
- Set purchasing goals, both buyout goals and scheduling goals with team.
- Monitor timeliness of purchasing for every project.
- Review all Subcontractor Contracts and Vendor Purchase Orders for accuracy and completeness.
- Set a buyout status log for all projects, review status monthly with Partner.
- Assure work starts with proper subcontractor insurance.
The company has a comprehensive benefits package: 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 401k, PTO, company paid parking, happy hours to mingle with your friends/co-workers and much more!
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media