We are seeking a registered mammography technologist for an opening with an outpatient radiology practice in the Denver Metropolitan Area. This is a full time position with benefits.
Job Qualifications and Duties
- ARRT Mammography is required
- Must meet all FDA/MQSA requirements in education and experience
- Current CPR Card
- Independently perform mammographic exams on patients providing high quality images
- Assist with technical/clerical functions in related areas of mammographic imaging including quality assurance and control
- Provide clear and detailed information regarding exams and care to patients
- Complete appropriate documentation and obtain interpretation for each exam
- Review orders, perform screening and diagnostic mammography with specialized digital mammography equipment per the radiologist’s breast imaging protocol
- very competitive salary based on experience
- $6000 sign on bonus
- full benefits package.
- relocation budget
- interview expenses
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media