National Sales Manager - EV
$160000 to $200000 Per Year
Our client is a renewable energy manufacturer and a leader in charging and sustainability market. They are growing rapidly and investing in expanding the sales team. They are seeking an experienced National Account Manager with a history of delivering large deals and consistent, aggressive revenue growth to Network Service Providers and Utilities.
This is not a start-up, join a fast growing business unit that prides itself in product innovation and accelerated market growth.
No sponsorship available - Must be US Citizen
MUST have sold to Network Service Providers and Utilities.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Responsible and accountable for developing the sales strategy and achieving aggressive revenue growth of the renewable products line and related services. Develops and executes an annual plan to achieve overall targeted sales volume while delivering a lasting positive customer and large account experience. Regularly monitors progress against the plan and makes modifications, as required, throughout the year.
- Creates strong, long-term relationships with new and existing clients, including, but not limited to, national electrical distributors, national electrical contracting companies, network service providers, retailers, electric utility and government decision makers, and engage them in discussions about their needs and solutions offered by the company.
- Uses CRM on a daily basis for all lead, contact, activity, forecasting, account management and time management monitoring, recording and reporting functions.
- Responds promptly to inquiries and seeks out and calls upon customers to identify their needs for products and qualifies leads.
- Builds successful relationships with key decision makers and influencers in existing and prospective customers.
- Generates proposals/quotations, independently or with the assistance of other sales support functions, in accordance with standard procedures and pricing guidelines. Ensures proposal meets customer needs and clearly presents a value proposition.
- Monitors and responds to competitor activities at prospects and provides timely reporting on competitive activity to management.
- Uses a system process to take opportunities through the pursuit cycle, ensuring each step is conducted and complete in a satisfactory manner prior to moving to the next step/stage.
- Serve as company representative in industry associations.
- Performs administrative responsibilities in connection with sales accountabilities, as required
- Hunter experience in sales and business development
- Experience in building with Utilities, corporate commercial accounts, national electrical contracting companies, and network service providers.
- Bachelors degree required; MBA nice to have
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media