$85000 to $105000 Per Year
Founded over 60 years ago, and still innovating to this day, we are a leading provider of unique end-to-end automated solutions for the packaging and management of our client’s products.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design automation controls systems including power distribution, SCCR requirements, digital and analogue I/O requirements, and motion control systems
- Program PLCs, HMIs, and Motion systems
- Develop knowledge of customer application requirements and propose equipment controls design to satisfy those requirements.
- Complete design, test and implementation of industrial automation systems.
- Prepare necessary documentation including wiring schematics, assembly drawings, bills of material and panel machining drawings.
- Interface with Manufacturing to ensure equipment conforms to engineering design and customer specification.
- Participate, in conjunction with sales staff, in sales presentations o or the prospect’s location as required.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all relevant information, by project.
- Adhere to all safety and standard operating procedures.
- Assist with the operation of manual documentation as it relates to the controls.
- Perform Safety Risk Assessment and design control system in accordance with results
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in implementing, optimizing and validating controls systems including PLC’s and data acquisition systems.
- Machine safety system design
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- AutoCAD experience
- Siemens TIA Portal (V16 or higher)
- 1516 cpu
- ET200 distruibuted IO
- Profinet communication
- Safety PLC
- Servo Drive
- (Sinamics S120)
- Commissioning and Control from PLC
- HMI Development
- Comfort panel
- TIA Portal programming
- HMI Scripting of PLC to HMI communications
- Recipe Handling
Base Salary: 85-105k negotiable depending on experience + strong benefits + PTO
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media