This client produces high quality, award winning Hard Italian cheeses. We are currently seeking for them a Day shift Production Supervisor to oversee the cheese make process and team.
Primary duties include:
- Leading people and processes in the cheese make area
- Labor planning and utilization
- Documentation and data entry of cheese make records
- Perform managerial functions (reviews, accident & incident reporting & follow up, employee coaching & disciplinary action, safety, etc.)
- Perform hands on work as needed
Qualifications & Physical Requirements:
- 2-4 years in a leadership role in a manufacturing or factory setting
- Dairy Industry experience, cheese manufacturing preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Good conflict management & problem solving skills
- Ability to lead by example
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritize work
Competitive pay and comprehensive benefit package offered, including medical & dental insurance, paid vacation & holidays, 401k retirement plan, life & disability insurances.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 5:30A-6:30P, 3-4 days per week
- 12 hour shift 2 days on 2 days off
- Day shift
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media