Sales Executive – Agricultural Crop Risk Insurance
$100000 to $120000 Per Year
Position: Sales Executive – Agricultural Crop Risk Insurance
Location: Midwest (Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Nebraska)
International AgriTech company has developed solutions that will be sold to insurance companies providing crop risk insurance.
Individual will sell data solutions and analytics to help determine yield prediction and support the crop insurance process from policy valuation to claims.
The ideal candidate will have experience with crop risk and sales success. They must have B2B sales experience to one or more of the large insurance companies (AFBIS, ARMtech, CGB Diversified Services, Crop Risk Services, Farmers Mutual Hail Insurance, Great American Insurance Company, Hudson Insurance Group, NAU, Precision Risk Management, ProAg, Rain and Hail, RCIS)
- Independently develop and grow a sales pipeline.
- Qualify and prioritize your leads.
- Understand the needs of your customers and respond effectively and creatively.
- Negotiate, prepare and present contracts with prospective clients
- Communicate with company’s executives, product development and technical teams
- Meet or exceed sales goals set by management
- Keep abreast of agricultural trends and changes.
- Maintain and input data into the company’s CRM system
Skills / Qualifications:
- Background in agriculture crop risk
- Good understanding of crop value chains/crop risks/cropping calendars
- 3-10 years of experience in B2B sales
- Experience closing deals with C-level executives
- Capable of dealing directly with CTO / Technical teams
- Results-driven, self-starter, persistent
- Proficiency with CRMs
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media