Region Sales Manager - Analytical Instrumentation
Responsibilities & Qualifications
The Regional Sales Manager works out of the Torrance, CA office and manages the fastest growing business unit containing rheology, particle- and surface-characterization product lines for the Western Region.
- Manage and develop a team of field and inside sales representatives along with product specialists
- Responsible for meeting sales targets and manage travel and expense budget for the business unit
- Supports the team with daily activities (e.g. sales calls and strategy, demonstrations, and conferences)
- Reports to the Vice President of Sales and Service, Eastern Region
- Salary $120K - $140K plus bonus
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 3 years of sales management experience or leading a sales team, including previous direct sales experience, preferably in analytical instrumentation or capital equipment
- Strong communication skills, ability to coach and train sales team on selling strategies, negotiation, and customer service skills
- Adaptability to change in a fast evolving organization and technology
- a Bachelor’s degree in technical field preferred
- availability for up to 50% overnight travel
- a valid drivers license and passport
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media