Quality Engineer - Microelectronics
$80000 to $120000 Per Year
Quality Engineer – Microelectronics (80-120K)
We have outstanding opportunities available for Quality Engineers in the Southern Tier, New York.
- Global Manufacturing Company with an excellent reputation
- Unique Opportunity in which you can work with innovative technologies and make an immediate and lasting impact
- World class benefits package offering: health, dental, long and short term disability, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, vacation time, 401K retirement plan, annual bonuses, and more!
- Lead Quality Assurance activities for advanced microelectronic product segments
- Interact with suppliers, customers, and internal manufacturing to validate product quality and manufacturing processes
- Coordinate audits, inspections, and tests, to identify non-conformances
- Perform process validations, documentation, and interpretation of quality data
- Analyze product complaints using quality tools: FMEA, 8D, Corrective and Preventive Action
- Provide responses or presentations to customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 3+ years of Quality Engineering experience within Semiconductor, Microelectronics, Automotive and/or Aerospace industry
- Knowledge of ASME Section VIII Vessel Code (ideal for one of the two openings)
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without restriction indefinitely.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media