Managing Principal-Wealth and Asset Management
We are seeking a Managing Principal for our client’s Wealth and Asset Management team, who will lead business development for the Midwest market.
Think about the benefits this opportunity for a moment, it is too good for you to pass up:
- Working for a company with thousands of employees all over the world, yet values a culture that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial vision and independent thinking.
- Being a senior level leader who works directly with company partners to build the business
- Being a remote executive, meaning you do not have to relocate.
- Leading in a company that is not about organizational charts and layers—who operates with little hierarchy because they want you help take ownership of the firm.
- Who has very little bureaucracy, plenty of cross-learning opportunities, and an expectation of making a real contribution to developing the business.
- Who demands removing barriers and opening up a culture of self-expression in the workplace, because they understand that diversity drives innovation.
We hope you have thought long enough and want to learn more.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL DO AS A WEALTH AND ASSESS MANAGEMENT LEADER
As a Managing Principal on the Wealth and Asset Management team, you will work in a fast-paced team setting, alongside industry experts. You will help lead local office business development, as well as build a sense of community with all level consultants in the market. You will become an expert in deploying technical solutions complimented by the creation of new business process changes. You will leverage your learnings and consulting expertise to better understand how to help advance our clients’ progress towards meeting their evolving needs.
- Provide end-to-end oversight for the delivery of complex, large-scale initiatives
- Support commercial growth of business across wealth and asset management
- Lead and mentor resources to grow in their careers
- Act as a key leader in growth market
- Synthesize market and industry trends into clearly articulated, tailored, and market differentiated client solutions
- Produce insights, analyses and recommendations to improve client performance, drive understanding of client issues and provide strategic guidance
- Proactively engage with internal and customer leadership in regular strategic & planning discussions; cultivate and manage a pipeline of work with clients
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO BE QUALIFIED AS FOR THIS ROLE
- 10+ years of relevant experience in financial services
- 10+ years in management or technology consulting
- Must live in the Midwest and be willing to travel up to 75%
- Strong business development and sales skills
- FINRA, SEC broker dealer and investment advisor regulations experience
- Experience in project management, process improvement, business re-engineering
- Outstanding quantitative analytical approaches to problem solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and ability to work well in cross-functional teams
- Excellent and efficient MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Bachelor’s degree
IF YOU HAVE THIS EXPERIENCE, YOU ARE IN VERY HIGH DEMAND!
- Midwest region sales/business development experience
- 10+ years of strategic consulting
- Relationships with large tier 1 and tier 2 banks
- Experience at a top-tier industry firm in wealth management
HERE ARE SOME OF THE GREAT BENEFITS YOU WILL BE OFFERED
- Very competitive base salary, plus an attractive bonus structure
- Expectation of promotion within the organization, strong support of career growth
- Ability to work remotely (but must live in the Midwest)
- Health, dental, vision, disability, life, flexible spending
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
A DIVERSE WORKFORCE MATTERS TO US!
We are proud to support an organization that is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. Regardless of race, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, ability, religion, ethnicity, national origin, or your viewpoint, our client invites you to thrive and contribute. Our differences are truly our strength, and with our client it will never be acceptable for anyone to discriminate or condone discriminatory or unfair behavior of any kind. It will never be acceptable for anyone to receive unequal recruitment, promotion, job security, pay or professional opportunities. Their inclusive culture will always celebrate differences and support individual perspectives and contributions.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media