$80000 to $95000 Per Year
Direct supervision of maintenance team and day to day maintenance operations. Position reports directly to the Operations Manager. Maintenance activities are executed in a safe manner to improve reliability of machinery, reduce downtime, care for buildings and grounds and ultimately the improve the quality of product. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervision, hiring, training, scheduling, discipline and all of the department's employee issues to meet the company's and/or operation's needs.
- Promote a team or teamwork environment and accountability.
- Apply disciplinary actions in accordance with company policies.
- Maintain and promote a safe work environment for department and all company employees.
- Troubleshooting of equipment and production line failures.
- Facilitate corrective action plans and documentation for all Quality Control Programs.
- Maintain good record keeping within CMMS and accounting software application
- Maintain inventory of parts/tools/supplies.
- Aid in the installations of new equipment and capital improvements.
- Facilities Maintenance management such as HVAC, roofing, painting, plumbing, wiring, electrical, telecommunications, landscaping, grounds, etc.
- Control and reduce costs of repairs and maintenance.
- Schedule and execute preventative maintenance.
- Communicate with line supervisors, production manager and operations manager through out daily procedures.
Salary structure is based on knowledge, experience and performance.
Requirements are as follows but not limited to:
- Minimum of 3 years of food experience required.
- Clear communication and strong analytical skills. Bilingual a plus.
- Hands on skills and management experience required.
- Experience and knowledge in food, food manufacturing or processing to include the following:
- Conveyors, augers, belts, etc.
- Electrical and PLC Programming
- Packaging equipment
- Material Handling Equipment
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and realizing sense of urgencies.
- Must be able to problem solve, multi-task and prioritize issues.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media