Technical Support Electrical PLC Controls Engineer NO TRAVEL
$1 to $86000 Per Year
This full time, permanent Technical Support Electrical PLC Controls Engineer opportunity is at a equipment and machine manufacturer that sets the worldwide industry quality standard. All products are engineered and built solely in the United States. Engineers here creatively design products to enhance and/or upgrade customer automation systems resulting in higher quality output or lower costs. The engineering staff has a reputation for being both highly skilled and innovative in product designs. Projects are highly diverse so the work is always interesting. The company is employee-friendly and family-friendly. The company offers generous benefits. Employees are able to leave at 3:00 pm on Fridays. After learning the product line and being able to undertake jobs from scratch, the successful candidate could grow into a Senior Designer. From Senior Designer, this person could be promoted into an Estimator role or a variety of other roles, depending on the candidate's interests.
- Being trained as needed
- Supporting other engineers
- Supporting and responding to customers with issues
- Directing customers to the proper resources
- Aiding the Controls Manager by being a point of contact
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or Controls Engineering
- Two or more years of electrical controls engineering experience
- Allen Bradley experience
- Rockwell experience
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- A stable work history
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media