$105000 to $125000 Per Year
Maintenance Manager will lead a maintenance team by providing tasks, instruction and assistance as needed for the team to perform maintenance duties in a manufacturing environment.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, and job orders to workers and assign duties accordingly.
- Coordinate, organize, and direct activities of maintenance crews.
- Assists workers in diagnosing malfunction in machinery and equipment.
- Maintain proper inventories of required spares in order to provide efficient operations.
- Coordinate repairs and preventative maintenance with a team of mechanical/electrical maintenance staff.
- Use technical knowledge, equipment documentation, safety procedures, and maintenance schedules to follow, improve, and develop preventative and routine maintenance programs.
- Devise and implement cost saving strategies.
- Develop and implement methods and procedures designed to eliminate maintenance problems and improve product quality.
- 5-10 years exerience in maintenance
- 3-5 years leadership experience
- Engineering degree preferred
- Versed in foundry operations - batch furnaces, blast furnaces, etc.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media