Custom Mechanical Engineering Designer for Tanks and Equipment
$1 to $76000 Per Year
This full time, permanent career opportunity for a Custom Mechanical Engineering Designer for tanks and tank related equipment is at a custom stainless steel beverage, food and pharma equipment manufacturer. Employees work on a wide variety of projects and are not stuck in a cubicle doing the same thing over and over. The company is growing at a fast rate. Employees are valued and treated well at this family-owned employer.
The successful candidate's duties and responsibilities will encompass:
- Designing the entire machine
- Designing the pieces as well as a large piece of equipment
- Utilizing AutoDesk Inventor and AutoCAD
- Minimizing costs and maximizing quality
- Developing Bills of Materials
- Working with a variety of employees and customers
- Taking products from design through manufacturing
- Ensuring products meet customer specifications
Candidates will have a minimum background consisting of:
- Two or more years of tank design experience
- Two or more years of experience at an Original Equipment Manufacturer
- Two or more years of Solidworks, AutoCAD, Catia or AutoDesk experience
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media