Project Manager- Pharma/Life Science
Highly respected General Contractor firm with over 100 years in business is seeking an experience Project Manager with pharmaceutical and or life science project experience for their Boston area offices!
Completion of projects within budget, on schedule, to the company's quality standards, and to the client's satisfaction. Provides overall management of financial aspects of project, including cost reporting, forecasting, payables, and subcontractor requisitions and changes. Assumes lead role in project update meetings, subcontractor and Owner relations, and planning of project management staff responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, motivation) skills;
- Ability to work with and manage multiple subordinates and project teams;
- Thorough knowledge of contract language;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills;
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills;
- Experience with, and extensive knowledge of, job cost reporting, billing and payable procedures;
- Required Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management with a minimum of 4 years’ experience within Construction;
- Thorough understanding of job cost reporting, billing and payable procedures required;
- Thorough understanding of Timberline PM Software preferred;
- Thorough understanding of Schedule software and logic preferred;
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media