.NET & Cloud Infrastructure Software Architect
$150000 to $225000 Per Year
Software Architect - .NET and Cloud Infrastructure
The ideal candidate will have experience in customer-facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture discussions with senior executives, Enterprise Architects, IT Management and Developers.
- Understand the companies overall applications portfolio, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions) using PaaS, DevOps & Advanced Application coding.
- Apply technical knowledge and business insights to create a modernization roadmap.
- Architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, while orchestrating key resources and infusing key Infrastructure technologies (e.g. Windows and Linux IaaS, Security, Networking, etc.), and Application Development and DevOps technologies (e.g. App Service, containers, serverless, cloud native, etc.) as appropriate.
- Ensure all solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment.
- Develop deep relationships with key Engineering, Product Management, and IT decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within the company to enable them to be cloud advocates.
- Understand the Customer Voice. Share insights and best practices, and connect with Engineering teams to remove key blockers.
- Analyzes, designs, and reviews design of features to ensure that customer specifications are satisfied.
- Define and evangelize efficient coding and design techniques and participate in reviews to ensure compliance.
- Assess the team's knowledge of Azure platform and overall cloud readiness and support the team through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery.
- Collaborate with other Architects in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise features on the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community.
- Mentor and provide leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Be an Azure Platform evangelist.
- 5+ years of success in deployment of projects, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (Required).
- Customer Focused - Being passionate about applying technology to deliver a great customer experience (Required).
- Relationship Building - Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives in large or highly strategic companies. Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects. (Required).
- Problem Solving - Ability to solve problems through cloud technologies. (Required).
- Collaboration and Communication - Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow-through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to orchestrate, lead, and influence virtual teams, ensuring successful implementation of projects.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT management, Database administrators and Data
- Enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management (Required).
- Experience and understanding of large-scale application portfolios in enterprise-wide environments (including migration of on-premise workloads to the cloud) (Required).
- Hands on experience working with .NET Core, Blazor, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, MSSQL, Visual Studio (Required).
Subject matter expertise in one or more of the following:
- Deep domain expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e. Windows and Linux IaaS, IPaaS, Security, Storage, Networking, containers and Infra as a code technologies) (Required).
- Experience using integrated development environments (e.g. Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Eclipse, XCode, WebSphere) targeting Windows, Linux, public clouds (e.g. Azure, AWS) (Required).
- Proven experience with Agile/Scrum Development Methodologies (Required).
- Software development practices like DevOps and CI/CD tool chains (i.e. Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure DevOps, GitHub) (Preferred).
- Competitive Landscape - Knowledge of cloud development platforms and other domain-specific software (Preferred).
- Partners - Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs (Preferred).
- Cloud application development solutions (e.g. PaaS, Serverless, API Management).
- Container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry).
- Continuous integration technologies (e.g. Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure for DevOps, Chef, Puppet).
- Web application server technologies, cloud application design, software architecture and practices.
- Knowledge and experience with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- One or more of the following programming languages: C#, Java, Node.js, JSON, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby on Rails, Pig/Hive.
- Experience with scalable architectures using Azure App Service, API management, serverless technologies, container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry etc.), API management, microservice frameworks etc.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media