Client Partner (CPG)
About the Company
Company focused on global analytics services and solutions. Capabilities range from Data Visualization, Data Management to Advanced analytics, Big Data and Machine Learning. The company is unique in its ability to bring in the right mix of technology and business analytics to create sustainable white-box solutions that transition to the clients at the close of engagement. This is done cost effectively using a global execution model leveraging clients' existing technologies and data assets. The company also provides strong IP in the context of pre-built analytics solutions in data mining, business intelligence, and Big Data.
- Fast growing and profitable
- Focused on accelerating CPG firms to be AI first in the last mile
- On course to double revenue each year for the next few years
- Series A funded global firm of ~750 employees with several offices in North America, Europe, and India
- Extremely entrepreneurial environment with deep pride in their customer relationships
- Very Innovative on customer solutions
- Environment is Friendly, Collaborative, High Energy, with lots of Ideation
Description of the role
The CPG Client Partner will be a strong communicator who can quickly navigate within the current consumer goods client base to uncover business prospects and increase revenue.
They need one of the Client Partners have spent time with Coca Cola, has mined the account, and knows it inside and out for tech/AI.
Must have Skills
- Solid experience with Big 4 or major analytics firm (Nielsen, IRI)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in IT consulting sales and business development with a strong focus on selling to the Consumer Goods industry.
- At least 3 years of client-facing experience in a consulting environment playing the role of a business development executive. You must have the ability to build relationships as a trusted advisor with key client stakeholders (C-suite level).
- Proven ability to understand a client’s industry domain and context to develop points of view and thought leadership.
- Strong teamwork skills are required to work with engineering, product management, marketing teams at customer sites to handle technical onboarding and continuously optimize company’s integrations. Ability to align with the sales and pre-sales teams to consult with clients to confirm and map business goals and metrics.
- Build and lead teams to engage with clients to identify opportunities for leveraging decision sciences and analytics.
- Excellent written, analytical, and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and team management skills.
- Flexibility to travel as needed.
Nice to have:
- MBA or post graduate degree
There’s a reason this company is one of the fastest growing private companies in the country! You’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the smartest, friendliest, hardest working people in the data analytics space. You’ll work with the latest technologies and interface directly with the key decision stakeholders with clients, some of the largest and most innovative businesses in the world. Company offers a 401k match; full medical, dental and vision benefits; a fun, collaborative team atmosphere and a work life balance. They believe people are their greatest assets and value every one of them.Apply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media