Supervisor of Quality Control Quality Assurance
$1 to $75000 Per Year
This is a full-time, permanent Supervisor of Quality Control Quality Assurance career opportunity at constantly growing, state-of-the-art industry leader in the custom food packaging industry. This position is open due to growth. Employees are treated so well that they had four employees retire this year with over fifty years of service. The culture has a family feel and employees can move to other departments, if that is of interest.
Duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate are as follows:
- Overseeing quality
- Planning and assigning work to direct reports
- Managing, training and motivating direct reports
- Communicating with a variety of people
- Writing reports
- Achieving an HACCP certification
Candidates will have a minimum background consisting of the following:
- Four or more years of quality control / quality assurance experience
- Two or more years of effectively managing quality employees
- Ability to oversee accurate laboratory data analysis
- A degree
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media